1. Collection and use of personal data
Personal data of clients can be obtained as follows:
1.1. providing contact information (name, surname, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.).
1.2 on iecavnieks.lv website using cookies.
2. Client personal data protection
SIA “Iecavnieks & Co” carries out all possible security measures (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect the data of individuals. Data may be disclosed to third parties in the cases specified in the laws and regulations.
3. Data security
- fair and lawful processing of personal data;
- processing the personal data only for the stated purpose and to the necessary extent;
- the type of personal data storage that enables the client to be identified at any given moment, which does not exceed the period for the purpose of the data processing initially specified;
- accurate processing of personal data and timely updating, correction or deletion of personal data if the personal data are incomplete or inaccurate, or the person has requested to delete them in accordance with the established procedure.
Client is entitled to reasonably request that his personal data be supplemented, corrected, or that the processing of personal data be terminated or the data deleted if they are obsolete, incomplete, false, unlawfully processed or no longer correspond to the purpose for which the data was originally intended.